Monday, November 26, 2007

Spoon Live @ The Treasure Island Festival

It's no secret that we here at H.A.D. are big fans of the live music selection over at archive.org. Unfortunately, the scope of the available recordings means that sometimes things can slip through the cracks. This weekend, we were overjoyed to discover that some kind soul has uploaded a Soundboard/Audience matrix of Spoon's show at the Treasure Island festival this past September! It's an awesome set, and for us was the highlight of the show. Enjoy!

1. Black Like Me
2. Anything You Want
3. Don't Make Me a Target
4. They Never Got You
5. I Summon You
6. The Ghost of You Lingers
7. Don't You Evah
8. I Turn My Camera On
9. The Beast And Dragon, Adored
10. The Underdog
11. You Got That Cherry Bomb
12. My Mathematical Mind
13. My Little Japanese Cigarette Case
14. Quincy Punk Episode

0 comments: